Tuesday 12 February 2013

MY PLN

My PLN, maybe small now but it is growing!

I find that my personal learning network is changing every day.  I am learning daily more and more about what is out there (for technology) and I try to at least scope out the new application to see if their worth using.  I find myself to be fairly computer literate and I try to stay on top of new technological advances.

I don't ever want to me a dinosaur in my classroom and I will always try to be "ahead" of my students digitally/technologically.  It is important to be aware of new technology and also implement it within the classroom for others to learn, grow and expand their PLN's.

I hope to attend at least one professional development session a year (LIFT or SAGE sessions) and therefore keep up to date with new information to bring back to my classroom.

I not only want to expand my PLN, but I want to help my students connect and develop their PLN's.

1 comment: